I wanted to know if i`m pregnant

Patient : Hi, my first day of last period is 13 august 2014 and during my ovulation day and days before and after i had sex with my husband. now it`s about 5-6 days i missed my period and also i used 4 times home pregnancy test which showed me the test line faint. i would like to if i am pregnant or not?
Doctor :   A faint test line is also a positive. However it usually means that the amount of beta hCG hormone, which is the pregnan cy hormone, is less in the blood. It could mean that you are either in a very early stage of pregnancy (less than 4 weeks) or the pregnancy is either non-viable or at an ectopic site. An ectopic pregnancy is a baby growing at an abnormal site such as in the tubes, ovaries etc. and can be quite a life threatening condition. It would be advisable that you consult a doctor regarding the same and get an ultrasound scan or a blood test to know the exact status of the pregnancy. I hope it is just a very early pregnancy and this is a false alarm, nevertheless it is best that you get yourself checked.