I wanted to know whether i will get pregnant after consuming i pill after forty five hours

Q: I am 18 years old.i had my last menses on 27 june 2013.10 days later i got physical with my boyfriend.we didnt have an intercourse but i felt like his cum fell on me.he even fingered me.so to avoid any problem i took an i pill after 45 hours..6 days after taking the pill i got bleeding(today is then fourth day of it).i am expecting my next periods by 1st or 2nd week of july.i wanted to know wether i will get pregnant .and as my bleeding is high after taking the pill i wanted to know by what date can i expect my next periods