I was 8 days late, but on the 4th day

Patient

Q: I was 8 days late, but on the 4th day I took a HPT & it came back negative. I went to my doctor to get a blood test & they only have me a urine test despite me telling them I had taken a couple within the week. Their test came back negative & I was still late. On the 8th day, I started bleeding, lightly & bright red. It lasted for 3 days with some clotting & a friend to me it seemed like a miscarriage. Well, I just went on & tracked myself - I usually start 26-28 days after my previous period. The same symptoms - Spotting, bright red, not lasting as long as a period - came up again, except it was 19 days after the previous incident. I went to my doctor & finally got a blood test - I kept feeling like something was off; my breasts were tender, my nipples were darker, I had been nauseous for a couple days, I kept feeling what my friends described as "flutters". Well the day after I had gone to my doctor's lab, I had to call them for my results. They told me it was negative & hung up. I later found out they had found traces of hcg in my blood but the test showed up negative. I still have a lot of the same symptoms - My breasts are still sensitive, my nipples are darker now than before, I don't like foods I once did {The thought of chicken makes me throw up} & I've actually had a lot of discharge recently.

My sister had what she thought was her period for the first 2 months of her first pregnancy & my mother-in-law actually had what she thought was a normal period every month of her 3rd pregnancy. A friend of mine got all negative results on pregnancy tests until she was 7 months & finally a blood test came back positive.

Is there anything I can do to find out if I may still be pregnant ? Because they told me I've had 2. I'm just wondering if they actually have the blood test that's accurate, not the one that's like a urine test.

Doctor