I was about 5-6 weeks pregnant and I believe I

Patient

Q: I was about 5-6 weeks pregnant and I believe I had a miscarriage, I know I am RH negative and I'm worried that the RH factor may affect a future pregnancy, however since it was such an early mc do I have anythingood to worry about? I know most miscarriages happen within the first month and people don't even realise it was a miscarriage...

Symptoms:  N/A
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Delay in periods can occur due to many causes.
So, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out recent miscarriage.
Urine pregnancy test kit can give positive result upto one to two weeks of miscarriage.
If test gives positive result, better to take anti D immunoglobulin injection to prevent Rh factor risks in future pregnancy.

Take care