I was at a volleyball match yesterday and

Patient : I was at a volleyball match yesterday and when I went for a ball I slammed into one of my teammates. I hit the side of my head and my right ear. At first my ear hurt very very badly but soon after the pain went away and it sounded like I was underwater. Every sound, especially the sound of yelling or a whistle blowing, I was extremely sensitive to. There was no blood but it kept feeling like it was going to start bleeding. After a while the weird underwater sound began to slowly show up in my left ear. Now, my ears still feel weird and my hearing is a little off, but the underwater sound is gone. There's almost like a buzzing every once in awhile, especially when I hear a loud sound. It doesn't hurt anymore so I don't think I ruptured my ear drum or anything like that but I'm not sure.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is possible that you have an acute injury to the ear which is causing the buzzing sou nd. Another possibility is that you have a chronic injury. I recommend that you see a Doctor to get treatment. Hope this helps you. All the best.