I was bit by my pitbull two days ago on

Patient : I was bit by my pitbull two days ago on my thigh. After the attack i went to the er right away. They cleaned the wound and prescribed me amoxicillin. The wound seems to be swelling
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern They have put you on antibiotics, so there is no concern of anything serious here. The inflammation is increasing causing an increase in the size of the swelling. You can take Tab. chymoral forte 2-3 times daily after every 6 hours. This will reduce the pain and the swelling. Hope this was helpful, Regards