I was bleeding after my partner fingered me but I

Q: I was bleeding after my partner fingered me but I don't understand why. I was told that I have Chlamydia but I treated it. Could it be Chlamydia again?

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

It is not Chlamydia alone that can cause such a problem. A harsh handling can also cause the same thing particularly when done on dry vagina.
But having bleeding after fingering is very unusual and needs an attention; internal examination by a Gynecologist and related tests can hep you to get the proper diagnosis and treatment.
I hope your Partner too is treated for Chlamydia.
you will be tested for Chlamydia too and treated accordingly.
Refrain from sex or any sexual activity till you are declared to be cured.

I hope you understand what I mean by.