Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was born with a hernia which it left me

I was born with a hernia which it left me

Patient: I was born with a hernia which it left me with no navel I was wondering will I still be able to have and carry kids

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Read your history and understood your concerns.You were born with a hernia which it le ft with no navel; ans so you are wondering will you still be able to have and carry kids.If the strength of the fascia and the skin has sufficient strength, you can have and can carry kids.Please consult your Gynecologist / General Surgeon to have clinical evaluation and examination and to decided whether you need any corrective surgery.I hope this clears your doubts.