I was born with one kidney , and I am

Patient : I was born with one kidney , and I am 21 years old. so ,I am planing on taking a dietary supplement which is (Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair Skin and Nails Argan Oil Infused 5000mcg of Biotin). can I or not? why?
I was born with one kidney ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. In kidney problem and less function of the kidney, you need to be very careful about wat you take it. Even a few normal supplements can overload the kidney. I recommend that you get a kidney function test done to determine the function of the kidney and then adjust the dose of the medication accordingly. Your Doctor may decide to not give you the medication at all to help you. Hope this helps you. All the best.