I was changing my clents diaper and his penis leaked

Patient

Q: I was changing my clents diaper and his penis leaked white-ish clear substance. When I whiped it off it looked yellow on the toilet paper. what is it?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

I can understand your concerns as you do not know what happened so that the color changed to yellow on toilet paper of the discharge from the penis which was whitish clear substance.
This was the prostatic discharge and it appears yellowish after comes in contact with air and toilet papers.
So do not worry.
Having prostatic discharge like this and changing the colors is normal.

I hope this answers your query.