I was concerned about what could be going on.

Patient : Hi, I'm 16 years old and I was concerned about what could be going on. I was sexually active on November 10th and December 2nd. My periods are irregular and i haven't kept track of it on a calendar so I can't remember the date of my last menstrual period (but I know I normally skip a month). On December 24 I had a light period flow but it was darker than normal and then it stopped on the 26th. Now today I'm bleeding again but this time the blood is bright red and has the flow of a regular period. Is this something severe that I should get treatment for or will this correct itself?
Symptoms:  Bloated, constipation, slight lower back and abdominal pain