I was copying about 30 minutes shaking my head up

Patient : I was copying about 30 minutes shaking my head up and down I have a really bad headache and its pressure on the back of the head what should I do I get hot flashes now on the back of my head
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. There are a number of things you can try to get relief, including: Apply heat to the neck. Rest in a quiet room. Massage tight and painful neck muscles. Take over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, like naproxen (such as Aleve) or ibuprofen (such as Motrin). If these self-care measures don't work, your doctor may prescribe the following medications to treat the pain: Prescription muscle relaxants. Anticonvulsant drugs, such as Tegretol (carbamazepine) and Neurontin (gabapentin). Antidepressant medication. Short-term use of local nerve blocks and steroid injections. It may take 2-3 injections over several weeks to get control of your pain. It is not uncommon for the pain to return at some point and to need a repeat series of injections. Most people get significant pain relief by resting and taking medication. However, if you do not get relief and continue to experience neck and head discomfort, tell your doctor. There may be another reason for your pain that should be considered. Hope this helps. Take care.