I was diagnosed nearly a month ago with a vitamin

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed nearly a month ago with a vitamin D deficiency. My bottle of vitamins went missing the other day, and my parents and younger brother say that none of them moved it. I never touched it myself. They want me to find it, but I've looked everywhere and it's not anywhere. My parents are refusing to buy me more. It's not sunny here, and we don't have any fish around. What do I do?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. There is no alternate but to take supplements of vitamin D3. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.