I was diagnosed with an anal fissure and I have

Q: I was diagnosed with an anal fissure and I have non-stop discharge from my anus. It's a bloody mucus. How do I control it? My doctor prescribed me diltiazem to be and I just started using it yesterday.

Symptoms:  Bloody-mucus discharge, anal pain

A:   Hi.

Read and understood your history of anal fissure and non-stop discharge of mucus from the anus.
From your history, it looks that you started with entero-colitis and that caused the fissure as is usually the case is.
I would advise you the following:
A course of an antibiotic and metronidazole, probiotics, activated charcoal tablets, PPI should get control of the enterocolitis.
Anal fissure will automatically get healed.
Have Sitz bath
Soft bland diet

I hope this will help you to get a cure, get a prescription from your local Doctor and get properly treated.