I was diagnosed with bronchitis in March and was told

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with bronchitis in March and was told in follow up I was fine. I had been suffering from back pain (right side under rib) for about a month. I went to another doctor and found out it was Pneumonia and Pleurisy. White blood count was at a 16, but I never ran a fever. After two antibiotics, steroids, and a week later I still have pain but its moved to my chest and the back of my legs hurt along with headache, diarrhea, and fatigue. My white blood is 15 now and the dr says he doesn't know what wrong with me. I dont know what to do at this point..

Symptoms:  Back pain, chest pain, headache, shortness of breath, muscle pain, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
Doctor