I was diagnosed with chlamydia not too long ago I

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with chlamydia not too long ago. I was prescribed some antibiotics that were only 2 pills. I forgot the name of the antibiotic but my symptoms did not go away. I went back to the doctor and got more antibiotics which I had to take for a week period. The name of those were levaquin. I finished my treatment 3 days ago and my symptoms are still sort of lingering. Also, I thought that my partner was the one who passed it to me but she took a test and she came out free of everything. I haven't had intercourse with anyone else but her. How did I get it and should I go get checked again?

Symptoms:  Slight burning sensation when I pee only sometimes though.
Doctor