I was diagnosed with cin1 last year

Patient : I was diagnosed with cin1 last year at this time and now currently I have cin3. I have a LEEP booked for April 14. I was wondering what effects cin can have on my period. I'm using evera patch as my birth control
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have not given your age which is important to answer you. You can ask the question a gain after putting your age into it. If you are still having periods, I believe that you are younger than 48. But, since you are having CIN, you are likely to be old and near to menopause. These are guesses only. CIN if causing a fluctuation in hormones can cause any symptoms to periods. If you have bleeding because of the CIN, you will have continuous bleeding with infection. Depending on the diagnosis and classification of the CIN, you may need a local conisation surgery or you may need to remove the whole uterus. Wishing you the best.