I was diagnosed with idiopathic atypical haemolytic uremic syndrome 3

Patient : I was diagnosed with idiopathic atypical haemolytic uremic syndrome 3 years ago resulting in kidney failure, dialysis for 6 weeks and 4 months of plasma exchange. Kidneys regained some function to 45%, but after frequent infections now sit at 30%. Last few weeks I've suffered flu symptoms, worse than normal migraines, tonsillitis and for 2 days a urinary tract infection. Tonight I have experienced a strange beat in my heart, preventing me from falling asleep. Blood pressure has risen to 183/110, although usually controlled well with ramipril 10mg daily. My go usually takes 3-4 working days to get blood results back, does this need seeing to more urgently? Or could the symptoms be due to infections? Thanks