I was diagnosed with POTs (Postural orthostatic tachycardia

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with POTs (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) and treatments have no helped me, I get worse and worse to the point that simple housework is difficult. I used to jog 3 miles each morning, now 3 flights of stairs and I nearly pass out.
My question is this- it seems to have come out of the blue. I was fine... Living in Brooklyn, was transferred to Miami in 5/2014 and put under a huge amount of negative stress after the move with a new boss/ team in miami. I became symptomatic and was diagnosed 9/2014. Could the change in climate/environment/ stress level have triggered this illness? I was perfectly fine before. Maybe the heat in Miami and in my restaurant kitchens is too much? Thank you.
Since meds aren't working in considering returning to a cooler climate and changing jobs to see if I improve.

Symptoms:  Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
Doctor