Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was diagnosed with trich I was treated and end

I was diagnosed with trich I was treated and end

Patient: I was diagnosed with trich. I was treated and end up making the same mistake of having intercourse with this person, so.I’m.sure I was reinfected. I end up with two prescriptions and took the second one two days after intercourse. Did I take it to soon, will it work?

Doctor: HI.Thanks for your query.Read and understood your history of Trich, repeating the same mistake and taking 2nd pres cription after 2 days of intercourse.Yes the medicines should work in an ideal condition.Please continue and ask the partner to take the same course and use a condom from next time.