I was due for my period on the 25th of february.

Patient: I was due for my period on the 25th of February and it came extremely light on the 24th but only lasted (lightly) for about two days. I’ve had headaches and minor cramping, very moody and queeziness. I told a home urine test on the 1st of March and it read negative. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Doctor: Thank you for choosing ATD.Scanty menses, or oligomenorrhea, as it is termed medically, is commonly caused by polycy stic ovarian disease. Headache and mood swings around the time of menses fall within the spectrum of premenstrual syndrome. The hormones estrogen and progesterone – which play key roles in regulating the menstrual cycle – may affect headache-related chemicals in the brain. Steady estrogen levels may improve headaches while estrogen levels that lower or change can make headaches worse. Both conditions are treatable. Have yourself examined by a Gynecologist and obtain treatment specific to your diagnosis.Hope this helps.