I was exercising today Finished the weightlifting portion, h

Patient : I was exercising today. Finished the weightlifting portion, had a protein shake, and then moved to walk/jog intervals on the treadmill. Right at 30 minutes I all of the sudden felt like my throat tightened up and I couldn't swallow without great difficulty. It didn't really hurt, just had to strain and made me feel like I couldn't breathe. I went home and fell asleep for a few hours. Woke up and I can swallow, but it feels like a lump in my throat. Just wondering what it might have been. Thanks!