I was feeling very fatigued, achy, bad headache and what

Patient : I was feeling very fatigued, achy, bad headache and what felt like the beginnings of a sore throat for a week. My brother was recovering from strep A so I decided to go get tested for strep. They did a rapid test which was negative but the lab came back positive for strep B (Completely unrelated to my brothers strep). I am going on antibiotics for it, but it seems from the cdc etc websites that strep b only tends to become an infection in those with compromised immune systems. I'm wondering if I should see my doctor. If it is present in my throat then would that mean I have it in my blood? I have been on medicines for bad stomach pains with eating and I'm now wondering if the two are related in some way.
Symptoms:  Headache, fatigue, muscle pain, bone pain, abdominal bloating, stomach pain