I was getting dressed and all of the sudden I

Q: I was getting dressed and all of the sudden I noticed pain in my lower left side of my abdomin. It then spread throughout my entire lower abdomin and hurt if I moved. I was in tears it hurt so bad. It was very low and somewhat felt crampy but was a weird pain I have never had before. I could not get out of bed or roll over due to the pain. Gradually after about 30 minutes the pain started to lessen. Now a couple hours later that pain is gone but every now and again I feel slight pain. I feel gas every now and again.

Symptoms:  Seasonal allergies, severe abdominal pain, small amount of gas