I was given a corticosteroid shot over a week ago

Patient

Q: I was given a corticosteroid shot over a week ago and am still having fast heart beats, shaking, tingling fingers, insomnia. Is there a remedy besides waiting this out?
EDIT:
Please help quickly. I need to know if the ER is needed

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Yes, you need t visit the ER Immediately.
This is for the complete Check-up and to find out any other probable causes for the symptoms of fast heart beats, shaking, tingling fingers and insomnia.
You had taken a corticosteroid shot over a week ago.
If this is short acting it works for 1 to 3 days. But if it is long acting it may work up to 3 weeks.

Doctors in ER will understand whether these symptoms are due to corticosteroid or any other reasons and will get blood tests and other tests done including ECG, Thyroid function tests and so on.

I hope this answers your query.