I was having fever My body tempertaure was 99 so

Patient : I was having fever. My body tempertaure was 99 so i used coldarin tabs 3 times a day but now my body temperature is 96.4 f . I am feeling weak . Do i need to stop that medecine?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It seems that you have viral fever. A viral fever makes you weak. Taking coldarin will h elp you to relieve the nasal congestion. You should also drink lots of water and also take tablet Paracetamol 2 to 3 times a day to help control the fever. Hope this helps you. All the best.