Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was having sex and I experienced what I think

I was having sex and I experienced what I think

Patient: I was having sex and I experienced what I think was a pop of the vein that connects to my penis and my area above and to the right of my penis inflamed and is still sore and after sex a couple more times the tip of my penis stings when I touch or grab it

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.You had a sex and experience a pop of the vein in the penis followed by inflamed sore are a, stinging at the tip of the penis.The probable reason is rupture of the vein or a small tear to the tunica causing the problems and the entrapment of the nerves causing this problem.Consult an Urologist and clinical evaluation, examination ultrasonography /MRI and possible treatment.