I was having sex and I experienced what I think

Patient : I was having sex and I experienced what I think was a pop of the vein that connects to my penis and my area above and to the right of my penis inflamed and is still sore and after sex a couple more times the tip of my penis stings when I touch or grab it
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. You had a sex and experience a pop of the vein in the penis followed by inflamed sore are a, stinging at the tip of the penis. The probable reason is rupture of the vein or a small tear to the tunica causing the problems and the entrapment of the nerves causing this problem. Consult an Urologist and clinical evaluation, examination ultrasonography /MRI and possible treatment.