Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I was having sex with my girl friend and afterwards

I was having sex with my girl friend and afterwards

Patient: I was having sex with my girl friend and afterwards she said she felt semen in her vagina. It felt and smelled like semen but I wore a condom and It didn’t break. She is also on birth control.

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.This is difficult to understand. The condom is intact and still there is semen like thin g in the vagina.This must be due to the ejaculate of the female part which come from excessive satisfactions.Do do not worry.This is normal and learn fast to understand the complexity of the sexual effects and aftermaths.I hope this answers your query.