I was having what I thought was cold symptoms and

Q: I was having what I thought was cold symptoms and dehydration, I'm drinking a lot now but I've only peed twice the whole day. and it really hurts my whole chest and throat to swallow it closes up like its swollen and then I feel nauseous and it goes away shortly after. I'm really weak, have floaters in my eyes and can't take deep breathes. I've been taking cold medicine but that only helps my nose not to run as much not the rest of the symptoms.

Symptoms:  Coughing, hard to swallow, runny nose,headache,nauseous, throat and chest pain, short breathe, floaters in vision,fatigue,weakness