I was in a really bad car accident the pain

Q: I was in a really bad car accident the pain wasnt so bad when it first happened because my body was still in shock but now im in excruciating pain.i went to the ER when it first happened and all they gave me was a prescription for motrin.i have taken the most you can take in a day and am still in so much pain.they said i had very bad whiplash and chest swelling.i feel such intense pain all over my body.what do i do i cant manage this pain ive been waking up screaming and i cant move

Symptoms:  Bad whiplash, intense aches and pains throughout entire body