I was in the hospital a few days ago and

Patient : I was in the hospital a few days ago and was released before my medical records were even looked at. Could you interpret the for me?
Symptoms:  Irregular heartbeat, feeling faint, depressed
I was in the hospital a few...-1 I was in the hospital a few...-2 I was in the hospital a few...-3 I was in the hospital a few...-4 I was in the hospital a few...-5
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for the query. I surely help you in interpreting the results. Here are some of the findings 1. Your thy roid function test is abnormal. Low TSH is causing the increased heart rate and palpitations 2. ECG findings are within acceptable limits. The slight change from the previous ECG reading is most likely to be due to the increased heart rate. Fast heart is known to cause slight reversible ST changes 3. Absolute monocyte count is slightly elevated but has no clinical significance in the report. 4. Rest of the reports are within acceptable limits. Please meet an Endocrinologist with this report, he is the best person to handle the abnormal Thyroid function. Your thyroid tablets your on will require dose modification I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards

Patient: Why do you think my potassium gets so low?
Doctor: Hello
Thanks for getting back

Electrolyte abnormalities of sodium and potassium is almost always a feature of Thyroid dysfunction.

Patient: Thank you! you have been very helpful!! Laurie
Doctor: Hello
I am glad I was of help. Have a nice day