I was just curious if there was anyone out there

Patient

Q: I was just curious if there was anyone out there that could relate to my situation or lead me in the right direction. I did not have any known injury to my knee. However, I have had increasingly painful pain in the outside of my right knee. The pain started about 3 months before I saw my doctor. My doctor ran some tests on me, including an X-Ray and an MRI, looking for a possible meniscus tear (Since I seemed to have all the symptoms of a torn meniscus). However, my MRI came back completely normal. All that I am left with is knowing that I have IT Band Syndrome, Runner's Knee and Achilles Tendonitis. Oh yeah, the MRI did show something along the lines of patellar tendinosis? So that's all I really know. But when I left my appointment for the MRI results, I was extremely frustrated. I have been in physical therapy for 2 weeks (also doing ultrasound therapy), wearing a J-PAd knee sleeve and have only noticed my pain getting worse. I am worried that the MRI missed something important. In fact, I had therapy today and was in so much pain that I could not finish some of my exercises. I've been icing, and am taking a prescribed pain relief medicine everyday with meals but nothing seems to help. I did participate in some moderate exercise today and did not feel pain during the exercises but immediately after, I had extreme difficulty straightening my knee or putting all of my weight on it. Another thing that I should mention is that I have EXTREME stiffness of my knee and it occasionally gives out on me. The pain I felt today was sharp and seemed to have come from my shin area. I hope this is enough information for someone out there to give me an idea or relate their experience to mine. Please help! I don't know what to do.

Symptoms:  Stiffness, sharp pain, difficulty straightening the knee fully, and the pain comes and goes but is an 8/10.
Doctor