I was just wondering if I should go to my

Patient : I was just wondering if I should go to my gp because I'm not sure if I'm having panic attacks and would just like advice. Lately I've had a really stressful time in life and lost a lot of close friends and a loved one. I keep getting flashbacks of memories and I didn't even think that was possible but I literally can "see" a situation that's happened in the past, sometimes it's happy and sometimes it's sad but I can't make it go away. Then sometimes for no reason or if I'm having a bad thought Or I see something that hurts me or I'm in a crowd I can feel my heart beating so fast and I feel like I can't control it and I can't breathe and then after a few minutes I get really sweaty and I then just panic. This happens to me at night when I'm in bed aswell and I just want it to stop
Symptoms:  Heart beating fast , stomach discomfort , can't breathe , headache