I was messing around with my boyfriend yesterday

Patient

Q: I was messing around with my boyfriend yesterday i got off my period 3 or 4 days ago. We haven't had sex im a virgin. But i gave him a blow job and when he came it dripped down my chest and onto my vulva and clitoral area. The second i realised i got in the shower and wiped everything down thoroughly could i get pregnant? Please help!!

Doctor

No, there is no chance of pregnancy with such an exposure. Pregnancy naturally happens when the penis is in direct contact with the vagina and there is an ejaculation completely into the vagina.

Hope this helped.