I was on deposits for six months total and I've

Patient

Q: I was on deposits for six months total and I've been off of it for four! At three months I had spotted bleeding for about seven hours followed by a couple of days of cramping! My boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby! Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tenderness in breast, some sharp pain in stomach, increased appetite
Doctor

A:   Hi,

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation, there is possibility of pregnancy.
Though some of your symptoms are suggesting the possibility of pregnancy, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
Please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy. If test gives positive result, you can go for ultrasound to estimate the gestational age and can proceed accordingly.

Take care