I was on drop provera for 9 months and now

Patient: I was on drop provera for 9 months and now i have been off of it for 7 months and still no period and I’ve been having unprotected sex a lot and now I’m cramping and craving chocolate, I done a pregnancy test yesterday evening and it was negative and I done a ovulation test to see if I was ovulating because if I was I would be starting my period but I’m not ovulating, I don’t know what’s going on with my body, could someone help me please?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Looks like yoy have a hormonal imbalance that can be causing the delay in cycles. The hormonal medication you are on can also similar symptoms. Consult a gynecologist for an examination . The doctor will need to investigate further with blood and hormonal tests. An ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may be needed.You may need a course of Hormonal pills again. Also pregnancy has to be ruled out.Hope this helped.Regards