I was on my birth control pill in may I stopped taking them like for two weeks

Patient : Could I be pregnant?? I was on my birth control pill in may I stopped taking them like for two weeks then I had unprotected sex and my period come twice. In June I had period late and shorter than normal,, I had my period earlier this month and now it seems like im seeing my period again I had alot of unprotected sex and I take the contraceptive pill on an off
Symptoms:  I feel nausea every now and then
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. You have not mentioned about experiencing any signs & symptoms of a pregnancy, though not necessarily all women experience signs & symptoms of a pregnancy. Some women don’t experience any symptoms of a pregnancy. It is advisable that you opt for a home pregnancy test to elude the chances of a possible pregnancy. It is always advisable that use the birth control pills regularly from day 5 of the menstrual cycle till day 25 of the menstrual cycle to avoid an unwanted pregnancy as prevention is always better than opting for an abortion. Irregular usage of pills may lead to an hormonal imbalance in the body disturbing the normal hormonal mileu & environment of the body. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Patient: Thank you doc