Ask The Doctor > Pending > I was on my way for a walk and twisted

I was on my way for a walk and twisted

Patient: I was on my way for a walk and twisted and fell on the smallest little step possible, becuase im not sure how. But i heard a pop and it hurt very badly at that moment. It was swollen, bit blue and limped.. but only for like 2 days.. and my ankle looks normal and i can walk and everything. Its normal so i wanted to start my excercises routines again, but still want to be careful and not damage in the long run. I could tell, only slightly if you compare my other ankle to the one that didnt get sparined the bone is a little bigger. If i really tried to press on the “sprained” ankle i can tell its a bit sensitive and tender. But if i leave it alone, its fine. Before i sprained my other ankle along ago but it lasted for months… and it wasnt broken.. so im curious why this lasted only like 2 days lol. Its doesnt even hurt

Symptoms: Ankle swell, tender . Im not sure why but it doesnt look that color in life, but in picture wow it looks bruised

Doctor: