I was on the birth control seasonique up until this past friday

Patient

Q: I was on the birth control seasonique up until this past friday (the 20th) and started my period on the 23rd. My boyfriend and I had a condom break last night. We took the next choice pill about and hour and a half later. I was wondering if my chances of being pregnant are likely

Doctor

A:   Hi,

As usually ovulation is less possible immediately after withdrawal bleeding and as you took emergency contraceptive pill within one and half hours after intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case.

Hope this helps.
Take care.