I was only 4 weeks and some days

Q: I was only 4 weeks and some days n they did a ultrasound they say they cant see my baby then they said my hcg levels are low when my bhcg value is 2949 . What does that mean?

If you were 4 weeks and 4 days by your last menstrual period, then ideally the date of conception would be after next 2 weeks i.e after ovulation. Hence, practically conceptus is only 2weeks and some days and for that period of gestation it is not possible to see the fetal pole at all. However, a high hCG level does indicate that pregnancy is present.
The best way to confirm viability of pregnancy is by doing two serum beta hCG levels done 48 hrs apart. If there is a rise of more than 66 % from the previous value , pregnancy is viable and you should not be worried.
Please wait for ideally till 6 weeks to 7 weeks from LMP to get a repeat scan to identify the fetal pole and heart beat more prominently. The beta hcg levels should touch 5000 for the fetal pole to be visible, ideally.
I hope I have been able to address your concerns.

Wishing you a safe pregnancy,