I was out drinking last night My period had just stopped

Patient : I was out drinking last night. My period had just stopped. I had sex with my partner. Now when I go poo it come out like liquid and really dark. It hurts when it comes out to.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You seem to be suffering from alcoho l-induced gastritis which presents with bleeding during defecation. You need to start taking Syrup. Sucralfate 2 teaspoons 3 times daily before meals till the bleeding subsides. A proton pump inhibitor like Cap. Omeprazole 20 mg once daily before breakfast is also recommended for about a week's time. You should avoid any further alcohol and spicy food. All these can aggravate further bleeding from the ulcerated mucosa. Please be careful in the future as alcohol-induced gastritis can be really serious with a lot of bleeding in the stool, leading to weakness and anemia. Hope this was helpful. Regards.