I was per prescribed Topiramate 25 mg

Q: I was per prescribed Topiramate 25 mg. At a tapper 1-4 days. I accidently took 4 instead of 1. Will it be ok?

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

You have taken 4 tablets of Topiramate 25 mg each, that is 100 mg of total. This can cause you mental sluggishness, excessive sleep or disturbed sleep. You can feel excessive sedation with inability to sleep. You may feel loss of appetite for a day or two.
This is not going to harm you in any other way. You should take rest and avoid driving, crossing roads, holding a child or doing any work that includes machinery or any risk of injury. If you feel excessive drowsiness or vomitings, you should immediately report to your doctor.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy