I was playing basketball and went for a dunk and

Patient

Q: I was playing basketball and went for a dunk and out of no where I can't breathe my left back side is in pain and it's hard to get up idn if it's a muscle tissue turn or what

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a muscle strain. The muscle strain is causing the pain that you are feeling. This pain occurs because of swelling locally in the area. You can treat it by trying RICE:
Rest the area - stop basketball if possible
Ice the area for 15 mins every hour
Massage the area
Elevating the is not possible but you can try lying on your stomach while sleeping

Also, take tablet Paracetamol 3 times a day for the swelling. Hope this helps you.