I was playing basketball and went for a dunk and

Patient : I was playing basketball and went for a dunk and out of no where I can't breathe my left back side is in pain and it's hard to get up idn if it's a muscle tissue turn or what
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a muscle strain. The muscle strain is causing the pain that you ar e feeling. This pain occurs because of swelling locally in the area. You can treat it by trying RICE: Rest the area - stop basketball if possible Ice the area for 15 mins every hour Massage the area Elevating the is not possible but you can try lying on your stomach while sleeping Also, take tablet Paracetamol 3 times a day for the swelling. Hope this helps you.