I was playing football and I went to slide and

Q: I was playing football and I went to slide and aim to score. I ended up grazing and taking some skin off my knee. I figured that I may have gone down on my knee at an angle due to the placement of the graze. Ever since my right knee has been in pain all around the knee area and it feels like a muscle and tenden/ligament injury. It has started to scab over, however there is a numb bulge on my kneecap itself and some squishy skin on the left side. I can't help but feel that this is not just a graze.
Can you help?

Symptoms:  Numb areas on the knee, pain around the back and centre of knee