I was playing football with my friends at school When

Patient : I was playing football with my friends at school. When I caught the ball my friend hit the bottom of it and the pointy(ish) end hit my throat. I took an IBprophane but it hurt to swallow it so I only took one. It feels like its swollen inside but there's no bump visible. There is a red spot however. I do not have any trouble breathing but swallowing is painful. In general on a scale from 1-10 is a 6.7 but when I swallow its a 8. I have been coughing a bit and that hurts. And when I sneezed there was a painful tingling in my throat that lasted about 10 minutes. I injured my throat at 12:57, a little over an hour ago. What should I do? Any advice?
Symptoms:  Swollen throat (inside) not visible, painful to swallow but no difficulty breathing, couching, taste like blood in my saliva but there is none, a shooting pain going up the side of my neck, bad headache