I was playing tag with my younger brother when I

Patient

Q: I was playing tag with my younger brother when I stubbed my pinky toe on corner, it has a cut on top and on the bottom of my toe, it hurt very bad! The pain isn't so bad anymore and it's been at least 10 minutes. I can move the toe and I can walk but I limp a little. Is it broken? I put some alcohol on it and cleaned it up then put bandaids on, and I put a sock on

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query,

So good to know that you managed the wound so well. Now is the time to get an X-ray done and get properly stitched.
I was just wondering how could you tolerate alcohol on an open wound, it burns a lot, you are really brave.

Hope this helps you.