I was positive on Influenza A

Patient : I was positive on Influenza A about a week ago but fever and congestion or on and off cough for almost or about 2 weeks now! I've taken LEVOFLOXACIN and TAMIFLU but my fever was the highest I've seen so far today at 100.2! I'm a 29 year old female with a history of asthma and haven't had my period for a month now! My fever comes only late at night with tightness in between my eyes to my nose and up in the front part of my head! Should I go back an d see my Dr.?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You have a low-grade fever which is an encouraging sign. Since you have taken Tamiflu at the right time, there is no need to worry. However, you do need to visit your physician and discuss changing the antibiotic if required. A good choice would be Cap. Augmentin 625 mg twice daily for 5-7 days ( combination of Amoxicillin + Clavulanic Acid). Recovery from the viral illness can take some time, as long as the fever is low-grade, there is nothing to worry. Your period can be delayed due to your recent illness and the stress you have been subjected too. If there is no risk of pregnancy, then it will come back once you have recovered adequately. Hope this was helpful. Regards.