I was prescribed Cefdinir 300 mg and 800 mg ibuprofen

Patient : I was prescribed Cefdinir 300 mg and 800 mg ibuprofen for bacterial sinusitis? I have taken my second dose and have to work on Monday. When will I begin to feel better and throat pain under control?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Great to know that you are already taking Cefdinir and Ibuprofen. If both the medicine s start working well, you may get relief within a few days, maybe by Monday. Bacterial sinusitis can sometimes take more time as it is a 'close-cavity' infection. Do not worry, also take nasal decongestant drops 6 hourly to start with to be gradually reduced over time followed by steam inhalations. Also take multivitamins, PPI like Pantoprazole. Hope for the best.