I was prescribed Clomid (for 5 days) and Decan (for

Patient : I was prescribed Clomid (for 5 days) and Decan (for 14 days) to be taken everynight starting Day 2 of my menstrual cycle. I also have an appointment for an ultrasound exactly 14 days from the prescribed date. However I missed my 2nd dose of both last night (the first time I took both at 10pm). What should I do now?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The protocol used is fine and used for clomifene resistant case s to increase sensitivity to the drug with concomitant use of dexamethasone tabs. If you have accidentally missed your first dosage for both drugs on day 2 of menses then there is no real need of worry, you may start from today or day 3 and continue till day 7 ( 5 days- both drugs) and then dean to be continued for 14 days and then you can easily go ahead with your scheduled scan on day 14 for checking follicle size and possible ovulation and need for HCG trigger. So please don't panic, you are still very much in the cycle and start the first dose from today. I hope I have answered your query, Wishing you a successful cycle, Regards

Patient: Hi,

My worry is however that I missed my second dose (day 3 of menstrual cycle) for both clomid and decan. I had already started my first dose of both on day 2 of my menstrual cycle but forgot to take on day 3. Today is already day 4. What shall I do in this situation?
Patient: Hi,

My worry however is that I missed the 2nd dose (day 3 of menstrual cycle) for both clomid and decan. I had already started first dose at 10pm on day 2 of cycle but I'd completely missed day 3 and today is already day 4 at 1.30pm. What shall I do?
Patient: Hi,

Patient: Hi,

Patient: Hi,

I was prescribed Clomid (for 5 days) and Decan (for 14 days) on 19/06/15. I was told to take it every night and in exactly 14 days on 03/07/15 I have an ultrasound appointment. My worry however is that I missed the 2nd dose (day 3 of menstrual cycle) for both clomid and decan. I had already started first dose at 10pm on day 2 of cycle but I'd completely missed day 3 and today is already day 4 at 1.30pm. What shall I do? Do I take one now and another one later tonight at 10pm (for both pills) or do I just skip and wait for tonight for the next dose?
Doctor: Well , in that case just take the second pill today night and forget about the yesterdays missed pill, as we are early in the cycle, it will not affect much, though the concentration of clomifene would have gone down but you still have 4 doses left so you can start from tonight with the remaining 4 pills,