I was previously prescribed suboxone due to the very expensi

Patient : I was previously prescribed suboxone. due to the very expensive cost of that particular doctor I was unable to continue with the treatment. My insurance had just kicked in Monday. Through my paddle I was to go to counseling. the place where I was sent for counseling told me that they will not count so anyone on suboxone treatment and asked if that would be a problem. I told them I was planning on getting prescribed suboxone from a doctor now that my medical had kicked in. They recommend i detox and get off of the medication. like I said the only reason I was unable to continue my treatment with my doctor was the money issues. I met with my parole officer today and told her my intentions of continuing the sUboxone maintenance. she told me that since the counseling recommended I detoxed I would have to go to a detox facility and then complete inpatient rehab and then they would put me back on a suboxin maintenance. this seems completely illogical to me. I wish to continue my suboxin maintenance and I have every legal right to do so regardless of being on parole. I don't see how simply because one counseling facility doesn't agree with suboxone treatment that I should have to detox off of my medication go through rehab just to be put back on the maintenance program. As a medical professional does this email seem logical to you? Since I am to be a put back on the suboxOn maintenance directly after words can they force me to detox of it?